Download the document to learn how to make Deep Freeze work with CoreStorage.http://www.faronics.com/de/document-library/document/deep-freeze-mac-and-corestorage/
Faronics Deep Freeze für Mac schützt alle Computer im Klassenraum und vereinfacht die Administration.http://www.faronics.com/de/document-library/document/mit-tiefgefrorenen-macs-einfach-besser-lernen/
Use the complementary Faronics Data Igloo application to retain application data such as new virus definitions updates, scan history, configuration of antivirus and other data on Frozen computer.http://www.faronics.com/de/document-library/document/retaining-application-data-with-data-igloo-ms-essentials-example/
Version 2.1 (April 2014)
- Support for Windows 8.1
- Support for Windows Server 2003, 2008, or 2012
Version 2.0 (April 2013)
- Support for Windows 8.
- Full Command line support for all Data Igloo functionality.
- Ability to install, upgrade, and uninstall silently.
- Allow subfolders of Program Files and Windows to be redirected to a Thawed location.
- Recognizes the Maintenance Status from Deep Freeze 7.4 and higher.
- Improved the mechanism of handling registry key redirection.
Version 1.31 (December 2010)
Pre-scan Files and Folders
- Folders, including subdirectories and files are scanned for insufficient permissions prior to User Profile Redirection and Folder Redirection.
- Scan Progress dialogue provides status of scan.
- Insufficient Permissions dialogue details files and folders that do not have read permissions or are locked by a process.
Migrate security permissions
- Optionally retain folder and file NTFS permissions during User Profile and Folder Redirection.
- Optionally reflect share permissions to the newly redirected folder.
Improved Error Handling
- Proactively identifying error conditions such as locked files prior to redirecting data.
- Revised error messages that provide more detail and possible resolution.
- Error messages also links to the detailed Log File for further troubleshooting.
Log File improvements
- Moved log entries from the Windows Application Event Logs to Data Igloo Log File.
- Now lists detailed file/folder permissions if redirection fails.
- Now lists the locked file name if redirection fails (32-bit OS only).
- Workflow improvements when Redirect Newly Created User http://www.faronics.com/de/document-library/document/faronics-data-igloo-feature-history/