Standardize User Environments
EASILY LOCKDOWN AND CONTROL THE WINDOWS EXPERIENCE
Available with an on-premise or hosted console to make deployment, configuration and management of updates a breeze.
Allow only specific applications, menu items and hot-key combinations. Automatically launch predetermined applications upon startup.
Disable or prevent saving data to USB drives and disk drives. Restrict user access to specific printers and the number of pages that can be printed.
Control access to specific IP addresses or domains. Control or block network and web-based data storage.
Block files with specific extensions, block drive letters or selected set of applications.
Restrict the display of Windows Control Panel applets. Prevent right-clicks on desktop icons or hide them completely.
See the amazing things people are doing with Deep Freeze
We help you Manage All types of Devices
Restrict functionality and control various aspects of user experience and prevent unauthorized actions on public access computers.
Allow users to access only a pre-defined set of Windows functionality thereby avoiding issues caused due to system tampering.
Digital Signage Computers
Quickly configure and restrict Windows environments without learning complex Group Policies.
Public Access Computers
Secure public access computers by preventing users from saving data to USB drives, disk drives, network or web-based storage.
- Deploy and manage WINSelect directly from the Faronics Core
- Schedule WINSelect restriction times and levels
- Command Line Interface support for workstation management
- Schedule, execute, and configure tasks and settings via groups
- Apply configuration changes without workstation logoff
- Remotely scan a machine and select the programs which are allowed and not allowed to run
- Automatically launch predetermined applications upon startup
- Block access to specific menu items and hot-key combinations
- Restrict access to any application on the workstation
Microsoft Office Application Functionality
- Prevent the use of Visual Basic for Applications and prevent access to VBA through Microsoft Office
- Prevent macro shortcuts within Microsoft Office programs
- Disable tools/add-in menu items to prevent users from enabling/disabling Microsoft Office add-in programs
- Disable the Web toolbar within Microsoft Office
- Disable the Detect and Repair option from the Help menu
Session Timer Settings
- Create time-limited user session with a countdown timer on screen
- Decide whether users have the option to extend session limits
- Create multiple time segments that reference codes for users to input
Control Panel and Desktop Restrictions
- Restrict access to user accounts
- Prevent right-clicks on desktop icons or hide them completely
Windows Explorer Restrictions
- Prevent drag and drop functionality
- Prevent delete, rename, and folder creation
- Restrict access to UNC path
Regulate Start Button Functionality
- Hide the Start Button or disable right-click functionality
- Customize which options are available via the Start Menu
- Force the Classic style Start Menu to remove the Control Panel, Printer, and Network Settings from the menu option
Internet Explorer Restrictions
- Control which features and options are available within Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- Prevent right-clicks within the browser
- Prevent users from changing the default homepage
- Prevent Microsoft Office from being launched via the execution of Office application files
- Provide all KIOSK mode options
- Create a list of allowed or restricted web sites by domain name, IP address, or range of IP addresses and domain names
- Prevent users from using the address bar to access files
Open, Save, and Print Options
- Control read access with the option to block saving data to the Hard Drive, Floppy Drive, CD, DVD and USB devices
- Control or block network and web-based data storage
- Restrict the opening and saving of files with specific file extensions
- Restrict user access to specific printers
- Restrict the number of pages a user can print
Active Directory Template Integration
- Import ADM templates for Active Directory to control any Microsoft product
- Import Microsoft Vista GPO’s to control workstation functions
- Export all configurations into a secure file
- Use template files to easily deploy standard settings to multiple workstations