On task instruction
Insight makes it easy for instructors to monitor user computers, blank user screens, mute audio, remote into user computers, and open, close or block applications and web activity on user workstations. Instructors no longer need to deal with classroom distractions like games, instant messaging, and web surfing when teaching a class.
Instructors are able to share their screen with users or their supervision as well as share a user’s screen with other users. Communication efficiency is increased with the ability to send and collect files, chat with users, broadcast messages, and hold classroom votes and student testing, all over a variety of machines and operating systems.
- Manage and group student computers, through list or thumbnail view
- Control multi-media playback to the entire class
- Screencast from instructor to class, or student to student
- Ability to take control of students computer remotely, and co browse websites
- iPhone and iPad apps: Teacher's Assistant iPad App, Teacher's Assistant iPhone App, Insight Student iPad, Insight Student iPhone
- Send messages to students, or run class-wide polls or tests
- Control, block, launch and manage applications and website on all machines
Ready to get started with Insight Mac?
Click "Download Now" and see it in action!