Integration with Deep Freeze
Faronics Antivirus allows you to keep your computers infection-free, secure and fast.
Prevent Malware Attacks
Best malware detection rate with the most advanced technology to combat millions of threats and detect the most complicated malware without slowing down your devices
Harnesses multiple tiers of proactive protection with the built-in firewall that provides protection against potentially devastating attacks that originate from the network or internet.
High Performance Engine
Incredibly powerful and ultra-fast at the same time, offers the most efficient use of memory, disk and CPU usage with complete protection.
Get reports on protection status, scan history, quarantined files, firewall network traffic and much more with an instant click.
Deep Freeze Integration
Out-of-the-box compatibility with Faronics Deep Freeze ensures virus definition files are always updated without having to “Thaw” the machine or put it in maintenance mode.
Manage endpoints across multiple locations from a central management console and protect your assets using the best-in-class antivirus solution.
See the amazing things people are doing with Deep Freeze
We help you Manage All types of Devices
Classroom & Labs Computers
Provide students with fully protected lab environment, where their learning can be taken to the next level, without any risk to computers.
Small & Large Business Environments
Ensure 100% server and workstation protection to run mission-critical business services, making it a cost-efficient solution.
Public Kiosk Computers
Protect and secure your public computers from malware that could cause data breaches within your organization.
Rugged & On-Field Computers
Make toughbooks even tougher. Keep your computers infection-free, secure and fast with a comprehensive, rock-solid protection.
Facilitating Learning Everywhere
Ballston Spa Central School District was facing a plethora of IT infrastructure issues - system errors, blue screens of death and busted DVD drives. Staff would rebuild and reimage computers weekly and their antivirus efforts came with a price to network and system performance. Faronics Deep Freeze gave Ballston Spa Central School District an alternative to computer imaging that worked seamlessly with a network-efficient antivirus solution.Read the case study
“Faronics Antivirus and Deep Freeze have simplifed our job and allowed us to focus on other critical projects.”
Coordinator of Technical Support Services
VIRUS BULLETIN’S VB100 AWARD FEB 2017
The VB100 award is earned by products that block all files from the WildList (malware reported as having been seen in the wild by security professionals), while generating no false positives when scanning Virus Bulletin’s large and regularly updated collection of clean files.READ MORE
Get Started with Faronics Anti-Executable EnterpriseContact us
High Performance Technology
- The MX-Virtualization™ engine analyzes malware in real-time, observing its behavior before it can actually infect the computer– ensuring zero-day threat detection
- Advanced anti-rootkit technology finds and disables dangerous hidden processes, modules, services, and files
- High speed file scanning
- Low CPU and memory usage during scans
- Efficient, continuous virus definition updates (at least two daily)
- Regular threat-engine updates
- USB devices are automatically scanned upon connecting
- Option to exclude folders and files from scans
Centralized Management & Integration
- Faronics Core provides a secure platform to manage anti-virus protection (definitions and threat-engine updates) across the enterprise
- Configuration and scan scheduling done via “policies” that are centrally applied to workstations
- Virus definition updates are managed and hosted on Faronics Core Server
- Full global or workstation-specific threat reporting available via Faronics Core Console
- Out-of-the-box compatibility with Faronics Deep Freeze and Anti-Executable to provide a solid “layered security” strategy
- Ability to import/export anti-virus policies
- Embedded firewall can configure specific network ports access
- Host Intrusion Prevention System allows processes to be protected by preventing one program from injecting code into another program
- Intrusion detection system blocks malicious programs based on incoming and outgoing traffic analysis