Version 2.2 (December 2015)
- Support for Windows 10
- Ability to enter the Target folder path in addition to clicking Browse to select the Target folder for User Profile, Folder, and Registry Key Redirection. This feature is useful in the case of Hidden ThawSpaces created by Deep Freeze where it is not necessary to unhide the ThawSpace before redirecting to it.
Version 2.1 (April 2014)
- Support for Windows 8.1
- Support for Windows Server 2003, 2008, or 2012
Version 2.0 (April 2013)
- Support for Windows 8.
- Full Command line support for all Data Igloo functionality.
- Ability to install, upgrade, and uninstall silently.
- Allow subfolders of Program Files and Windows to be redirected to a Thawed location.
- Recognizes the Maintenance Status from Deep Freeze 7.4 and higher.
- Improved the mechanism of handling registry key redirection.
Version 1.31 (December 2010)
Pre-scan Files and Folders
- Folders, including subdirectories and files are scanned for insufficient permissions prior to User Profile Redirection and Folder Redirection.
- Scan Progress dialogue provides status of scan.
- Insufficient Permissions dialogue details files and folders that do not have read permissions or are locked by a process.
Migrate security permissions
- Optionally retain folder and file NTFS permissions during User Profile and Folder Redirection.
- Optionally reflect share permissions to the newly redirected folder.
Improved Error Handling
- Proactively identifying error conditions such as locked files prior to redirecting data.
- Revised error messages that provide more detail and possible resolution.
- Error messages also links to the detailed Log File for further troubleshooting.
Log File improvements
- Moved log entries from the Windows Application Event Logs to Data Igloo Log File.
- Now lists detailed file/folder permissions if redirection fails.
- Now lists the locked file name if redirection fails (32-bit OS only).
- Workflow improvements when Redirect Newly Created User Profiles is selected.
Localized user guides
- User Guides are now available in French, German, Japanese, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese.
Version 1.20 (March 2010)
- New Profile Redirection: Automatically redirect a new profile to a ThawSpace (or partition) on a Frozen or Thawed machine.
- Registry Key Redirection: Redirect changes occurring in selected registry keys to a Thaw Space. When Deep Freeze status is Thawed, the changes to the registry keys saved on the ThawSpace are automatically restored to the registry.
- This is no longer an expiring beta — there is no expiry date.
Version 1.10 (December 2009)
- Windows 7 support added (now supported on Windows XP/Vista/7).
- Beta expiry date extended to March 31, 2010.
Version 1.0 (August 2009)
First release of Data Igloo (Beta).