I rely on my iGoogle dashboard loaded with the favorite gadgets. Here are some I keep on my front Google tab:
- Sticky note – ridiculously simple and useful. I keep a few quotes that keep me going, an Excel formula I keep forgetting, and stubborn to do item that I absolutely need to tackle that week.
- Google Reader – I treasure that one- only favorite blogs with reliably updated content get on that list. I scan the headlines daily right in the gadget tool and make sure to “weed out” sources that are no longer relevant. I sort feeds into folders and also use it to keep tabs on social mentions of Faronics.
- Simple Strong Password generator – helps me create bulletproof passwords of required length and complexity and make sure that none of them end up on the list of 25 worst passwords.
- Calendar Gadget – I use Google Calendars at work and for personal life. A quick snapshot of daily commitments every time I open a Google browser keeps them at the top of mind.
- Search Security Wire Daily news – useful gadget that displays top 3 latest IT security headlines and keeps me aware of breaches, malware attacks and IT security developments.
What are the tools you are using to simplify your daily juggle?