Here are some new Deep Freeze Cloud product updates that we wanted to make sure you’re aware of:
1. New Anti-Virus 3.5 available
- New Windows Filtering Platform drivers are now available that result in a more robust firewall.
- Applications using IPv6 addresses can now be allowed or blocked.
2. User Settings Remembered in Profile
Deep Freeze Cloud now remembers your custom views by saving it to your profile instead of using cookies. Settings such as widgets, pagination, and column sorting will not be lost when you switch computers or delete your cookies.
3. Copy Policy to Site
Customers with multiple sites will be presented with an option to copy existing policies to other sites. This saves valuable time in re-creating the policy with all the settings. (coming soon to International server)
4. Select All Computers
- All computers can now be selected at one go instead of selecting only computers on a single page.
- This feature is available for both the Computers and DFOD page.
- Yellow bar displaying the number of computers selected is now gone.
For more information on these features, please contact your Faronics representative. Don’t forget to click on the Feedback button in your Console and give us your ideas – we will try our best to consider them. Vote for your favorite ideas… the more votes, the better the chances of us implementing it!