Updated Solutions for the Education Market Simplify IT Administration and Support While Offering Superior Teacher Control and Collaboration
WHO: Faronics, a global leader in simplifying, securing and managing multi-user computer environments.
WHAT: Faronics will exhibit at the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) 2012 conference. Faronics is introducing a new solution to help administrators and teachers create a more rewarding, functional and safe learning environment.
WHERE: Faronics is exhibiting in Booth #2329 at ISTE 2012, which will be held at: an Diego Convention Center, 111 West Harbor Drive San Diego, CA 92101
WHEN: Workshops and Forums – Saturday, June 23 – Wednesday, June 27. Exhibit halls open – Monday, June 25 – Wednesday, June 27, starting at 9:30 a.m.
WHY: Computer-aided learning is an integral part of the 21st Century classroom. Harnessing this technology to achieve better outcomes requires the right set of tools for administrators and teachers. To maximize the effectiveness of the online learning environment, these tools must:
- Enable remote management and support of computer labs
- Allow the instructor to monitor all student activity from his/her workstation
- Remove distractions by limiting access to the web, social media, apps and other content
- Facilitate interaction through audio, chat and broadcast functionality
- Control student machines, enable co-browsing, sharing of teacher and student monitors
- Evaluate comprehension using easy voting and testing features to gauge student understanding
- Work effectively on a variety of devices, platforms and architectures, including PCs, Macs, Linux, thin clients, tablets and smart phones.
With a well-established record of helping businesses manage, simplify, and secure their IT infrastructure, Faronics makes it possible to do more with less. Faronics offers solutions to manage computer learning environments that reduce IT support tickets, ensure availability and simplify classroom management. Faronics is the only endpoint security software vendor to offer a comprehensive layered security solution consisting of anti-virus, application control, and instant system restore protection. Incorporated in 1996, Faronics has offices in the USA, Canada and the UK, as well as a global network of channel partners. Our solutions are deployed in over 150 countries worldwide, and are helping more than 30,000 organisations.
For more information visit www.faronics.com
North America Europe
Christina Yang or Alexis Murray-Merriman Hannah Townsend or Richard Scarlett
Stearns Johnson Communications Johnson King
T: +1 415.397.7600 T: +44 (0)20 7401 7968
E: firstname.lastname@example.org E: email@example.com