VANCOUVER, B.C. and PLEASANTON, Calif., November 4, 2015 — Faronics, a global leader in simplifying, securing and managing multi-user computer environments, announces that its flagship product, Deep Freeze now officially supports Windows 10 OS, as well.
Faronics Deep Freeze is widely used by organizations, to preserve & protect system configurations, while making them tamper-proof. With this new version, organizations looking to incorporate Microsoft’s latest OS offering into their environment, can harness the benefits of Faronics’ patented Reboot to Restore technology along with it.
“With the alarming rise in malicious threats, it’s crucial for organizations to have an instant system restore solution that is easy to use, consistent & has a light footprint. Now, system administrators looking to add Windows 10 based machines in their environments can continue to harness the benefits of Deep Freeze.” said Heman Mehta, Director of Product Management at Faronics.
To address the dynamic needs of diverse IT environments, we have made several enhancements to Deep Freeze over the past year to make your life easier:
- Remote Launch – easily launch existing applications on selected computers from the Enterprise Console or even push the executable and launch it remotely.
- Dynamic Groups – 10 new options for grouping systems by workstation name and other new feature functionalities.
- Format ThawSpace – administrators can now wipe out data stored in their virtual space with a single click of a button from the Enterprise Console.
- Touchscreen Hotkey – we’ve made it easier to access Deep Freeze from Windows tablets and added touchscreen capabilities.
- Configuration Generator – enterprises who have multiple consoles and configurations within their organizations can now automatically generate multiple Deep Freeze Installation files (.exe) and Deep Freeze Configuration files (.rdx) using a CSV file.
- Smarter Windows updates – we have made several additional enhancements that makes our built-in ability to handle Windows updates even smarter.
- New Modern Look – view the Enterprise Console in a cooler, more modern look.
With a well-established record of helping businesses manage, simplify, and secure their IT infrastructure, Faronics makes it possible to do more with less by maximizing the value of existing technology. Incorporated in 1996, Faronics has offices in the USA, Canada and the UK, as well as a global network of channel partners. Our solutions are deployed in over 150 countries worldwide, and are helping more than 30,000 organizations, using over 9 Million licenses.