Faronics is excited to announce the release of Chromebook MDM as part of their Deep Freeze MDM platform. As the name would suggest, Chromebook MDM is a set of mobile device management tools specifically designed for Chrome OS systems. Key features include advanced group policy controls and robust content filtering for search, websites and YouTube. By integrating seamlessly with Google G Suite, Chromebook MDM helps IT teams control devices through the Deep Freeze Cloud centralized console.
The intuitive Cloud console allows for full control and visibility on Chromebook activity in your environment. Chromebook MDM empowers IT administrators with the tools they need to manage and customize the Chromebook user experience. Features include:
- Website BlockingSet up policy activated website whitelists and blacklists to control what websites users can visit at any given time.
- YouTube FilteringEnsure users are only watching approved material at school or at the workplace by blocking specific videos, categories or channels on YouTube.
- Safe Search PolicyEnforce strict safe search policies on Google, Yahoo or Bing to prevent users from viewing inappropriate material at school, home, or in an office environment.
- Comprehensive DashboardTrack and monitor Chromebook activity such as OS version number, last time users were seen, and more.
- Group Policy ControlEstablish policies for different groups of devices.
- Device MonitoringGet a detailed list of all Chromebook devices on your network sorted by computer model, group, user, device location, OS version, remaining battery life, and other properties.
- Management Made EasyAbility to disable, re-enable or completely deprovision Chromebooks in your environment, as well as move devices across different organizational units.
- Enforce PoliciesEstablish user policies for multiple groups, and set specific home, school, or office restrictions for different groups.
- Set Work SchedulesAutomatically enable work policies based on specific IP address ranges or scheduled time periods.