Support for Windows 8.1
• Disk Usage By Workstation
This report displays all available drives on the workstation and the free or used space.
• Free Disk Space
This report displays the % free space thereby identifying workstations whose drives are almost full and require a clean-up.
• Hardware Changes
This report identifies the hardware changes that have occurred and displays exactly what changed on the workstations.
• Software Inventory
This report displays the list of software and their versions installed on the workstations.
• System Profiler now reports if a drive is compressed.
• System Profiler will report if a physical drive is either dynamic disk or static disk.
• Improved report formatting to display storage values in the most appropriate units (KB, MB, GB, TB).
• Various graphical enhancements in generated reports.
• Store Data on Workstation Configuration to Faronics Core Database
Store current and historic data on workstation configuration (hardware and software) to Faronics Core database.
• Query Faronics Core Database by Specific Criteria
Query Faronics Core database based on specific criteria. For example, generate a list of workstations with 1 GB RAM or with Windows XP installed.
• Comparison/Changes Report
Compare the changes on a single workstation over time, compare one workstation with another, or compare past workstation configuration with current configuration of another workstation.
• Export to CSV
Export any report to CSV format to be used in a reporting software or customize it further in a spreadsheet program.