- Combines an Antivirus, Anti-Spyware, Anti-Rootkit, Firewall and Web Filter in a single solution.
- Uses multiple layers of detection including heuristics, behavioral analysis, and signature detections.
- Protects against new threats with the advanced MX-Virtualization technology for real-time malware behavior analysis in a virtual environment.
- Firewall includes an intrusion detection and prevention system that contributes to a safer computing experience.
Light and Fast
- Extremely lightweight, offers the most efficient use of memory, disk and CPU usage.
- Utilizes a high-speed threat scanning engine, can scan large volumes of information at speeds much faster than the competition.
- Central management through the Deep Freeze Cloud web-based console or the Faronics Core console makes deployment, configuration and management of updates a breeze.
Works with Deep Freeze
- Integration with Faronics Deep Freeze ensures effortless anti-virus definition file updates on “Frozen” workstations.
Faster and More Efficient Protection
Ballston Spa Central School District was struggling to stay on top of infected machines. They needed a more efficient anti-virus solution that didn’t slow down the network or system performance, and could deliver updates without delays. Thanks to Faronics Anti-Virus they can easily manage updates to Frozen machines, plus it’s faster and more efficient at protecting against malware. Now they enjoy peace of mind knowing they have the best protection available — with both run-time and boot-time protection.
Reducing Support Tickets by 90%
The IT team at Glenpool Public Schools was frustrated by countless hours spent rebuilding infected machines, not to mention the lost staff productivity. They were overwhelmed by advanced malware, rogue software, and system performance problems. After installing Faronics Anti-Virus and Faronics Deep Freeze, they immediately saw a 90% reduction in IT support tickets. Not only did it allow definition file updates on Frozen machines, but it was more effective at malware detection and had a lighter footprint!
More Security, Availability, and Time
With over 4,000 machines, IT administrators at Augusta County Public Schools were plagued by malware infections. They frequently spent 60% of their week troubleshooting damaged PCs. Innocent users accidently clicked on hazardous malware including the dangerous Conficker Worm. They used a layered approach with Faronics Anti-Virus, Anti-Executable, and Deep Freeze for the ultimate protection. IT support requests dropped by 60% and they can now enjoy 100% machine availability. The extra peace of mind from enhanced security is a real bonus too!
This is what layered security is all about. With the number and complexity of IT related threats steadily increasing, relying solely on one solution to ensure security is no longer enough. Our layered security solution provides optimum security against today's toughest threats.