Faronics 冰点还原让电脑坚不可摧。通过冻结由 IT 管理员设置的理想配置，并通过重新启动来移除系统中的任何无用更改或恶意软件，以保护端点。
- Configuration Administrator makes setup for your unique environment simple.
- Specify multiple passwords, select drives to be Frozen and create ThawSpaces to save data.
- Create workstation tasks, schedule maintenance and set advanced networks.
- Even create multiple customized installers with different configurations for different environments.
- Deploy Deep Freeze system restore software as part of your imaging solution.
- Or deploy it as a Silent Install natively, either as an .exe or as a .msi by using our Deep Freeze MSI Packager.
- You can also use the Enterprise Console to deploy.
- Easily deploy, configure, and manage Deep Freeze across your organization with Enterprise Console or Core Console, included free of charge.
- Use the built-in Command Line Interface to manage Deep Freeze from within the most popular desktop management systems (Microsoft SCCM, Dell KACE, Spiceworks, and Symantec Altiris.)
- Check out our Integration Page for more information.
Enhanced Security, Compliance and Privacy
- Complete protection for the master boot record (MBR) from rootkit injections and key loggers makes security and data bulletproof.
- Customization Code ensures that unauthorized administrators are prevented from accessing or controlling a computer that runs Deep Freeze.
- Administrators can assign up to 15 passwords or create One-Time passwords that will expire after a single use on the workstation.
- Automatically download Windows updates even when machines are Frozen.
- Cached updates are applied as soon as the machines are Thawed, which means Windows Updates are much faster.
- Forego setting maintenance window completion times and detect when updates are complete and automatically return the computer back to a Frozen state.
Retain Critical Application Data Across Reboots
- Redirecting both user and application data to storage space on non-system or network drives.
- Create virtual storage drives called ThawSpaces.
- Data retained in a ThawSpace or a Thawed drive is not erased upon system reboot, even if the computer is in a Frozen state.
- Or try using the complementary Faronics Data Igloo that allows you to redirect data for storage.