- Automatic scanning helps you get started faster. Immediately after installation, it scans your computer and populates the control list for you. This saves a lot of set-up time. Then you can review the files to ensure your computer is clean before you enable protection.
- Manage updates easily with the Trusted Publisher feature. You can select a particular application, like your anti-virus solution, to be exempt. This means that when your software updates download, they won’t be blocked on your machine. Instead, they’ll be allowed to run automatically.
- Investigate a file by checking it against the IdentiFile™ database. When you find yourself questioning the trustworthiness of a specific program, simply look it up in the online database. With millions of hashes stored, it’s a great source of up-to-date information that can help keep your organization safe. And if your file is not entered yet, be the first to submit and help users across the nation.
Faronics Anti-Executable can be installed on the 32 bit edition of Windows XP SP3 and 64 bit edition of Windows XP SP2, 32 and 64 bit editions of Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008. Windows Vista, and Windows 7. Faronics Core system requirements can be found in the Faronics Core guide. The hardware specifications are the same as those required by the host operating system. It is also available in Standard for standalone computers and enterprise networked computers.
Servers are the backbone of your organization. Your network relies on them to store critical applications and enable sharing for your entire organization. If one of your servers is compromised, it can take down your whole network causing major disruptions to your business. Protect your network by protecting your servers with Faronics Anti-Executable – a simple application control solution.
By only allowing approved applications to execute on your server, Anti-Executable keeps malware out. Any unauthorized files – whether unwanted, unknown or malicious – are simply not allowed to execute. It’s easy to install and uses very little memory. Upon installation, it automatically scans the server to populate the control list. Managing the control list is easy and updates can be done on the fly.
Now you can be confident your network is protected at all times. No more sleepless nights or emergency phone calls at 4 AM. No more worrying about data loss from sophisticated malware attacking your servers. With Faronics Anti-Executable you can relax with better security and peace of mind.
- Protecting the Community
The Los Angles Police Department was finding too many laptops in patrol cars in need of IT support. Laptops provide an essential connection to intelligence that helps officers protect the community. Damaged laptops forced officers to troubleshoot machines or took the squad car off the streets. With Anti-Executable on the job, mobile laptops are available and secure without depending on IT personnel. Officers now have the tools they need to help protect the community 24/7.
Read the complete case study»
- Saving 20 Hours/Month at School
North Country Community College found they were faced with too many computers in the shop because they were constantly trying to enforce acceptable use policies for unauthorized downloads. After installing Faronics Anti-Executable, they no longer worry about malware or undesirable programs trying to execute on their machines. In fact, not only are users enjoying continuous availability, but the IT team has saved almost 20 hours each month by receiving significantly fewer support requests.
Read the complete case study»
- Protecting Your Privacy and Your Money
RTP Federal Credit Union was concerned about tightening security on employee workstations in order to protect the financial assets of their members. Handling thousands of financial transactions, data security was of paramount importance and a data breach could spell disaster for their reputation. RTP turned to Faronics Anti-Executable to provide proactive protection for their customers. It’s helped them enforce acceptable use policies, dropped malware incidents and IT tickets, and helps them meet industry compliance standards.
Read the complete case study»
Featured ResourceWebinar: How Social Media Leaves You Open to Cybercrime
Traditional anti-virus alone cannot protect your network against the top social media threats of 2012. So what’s your social media defense strategy?
- Webinar: Simplify Your Security with Application Control
- Webinar: 3 Ways to Hack your Network
- Webinar: Managing Insider Threats – 4 Risks You Need To...
- Webinar: 5 Threats Your Anti-Virus Won’t Stop
- Webinar: Protecting Staff Computers Beyond Deep Freeze
- Webinar: Stop advanced malware in its tracks
- False Sense of Security. Data Breaches Exposed.
Featured ResourceAdvanced Threat Protection with Faronics Anti-Executable
Today's cyber-criminals are organized, sophisticated and have access to the latest technology. With so much money at stake, they can afford to invest in the tools and technology to stay ahead of traditional computer security.
- Layered Security with Faronics
- Anti-Executable Blocks Ultrasurf
- Anti-Executable Blocks Shareware
- Block Phishing Malware
- Block a Keylogger
- Block Files Based On File Hash
- How-To Series
The complimentary Faronics Anti-Executable dashboard adds great value to Anti-Executable Enterprise by visualizing the application control enforcement and violation information from across your entire organization in a web browser.
By making this information centrally available, IT professionals no longer need to provide information consumers with dedicated access to IT systems for them to generate reports on demand.
The Anti-Executable dashboard has custom widgets that provide valuable insight into the various aspects of application control.
Information such as recent violations, top blocked programs, top violated computers, violations statistics and charts can now be viewed on a single page. Each widget can be clicked on to launch a detailed report that can be printed or exported into excel, text and other formats.
Download the Anti-Executable Dashboard from here.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the dashboard can be found in the dashboard manual.