Faronics Anti-Executable safeguards PCs like never before. It offers the ultimate protection from sophisticated threats like zero-day attacks, mutating malware, and advanced persistent threats. Application control provides security beyond anti-virus. Compare the solutions now to see if you're at risk. By ensuring that only approved applications are allowed to run, it keeps machines free of infections. If a file isn’t on the list, it doesn’t run. Protect your organization from unauthorized applications and watch the number of IT tickets shrink with the best application control solution on the job.
Forget about the traditional hassles of setting-up a complicated whitelist. With the free central management tool – Faronics Core — you can install and manage application control efficiently with a few clicks of the mouse. It comes with several smart features designed to save you time. Get started by creating protection levels using your existing Active Directory settings. Automatic scanning upon installation populates the control list for you and creates customized user groups allowing you to balance diverse user needs with proactive security.
Managing updates is easy with a set-it-and-forget approach. With four levels of publisher control, you can allow all updates from a trusted publisher like Microsoft or get really detailed by specifying the exact software version in use. Now you can stop worrying about compliance. We’ve got you covered. Since you control the software installed on your endpoints, you can stop worrying about an audit or even worse, fines for unlicensed software.
- Flexible control is easy with the built-in Trusted Publisher function. Now you can manage all updates from a specific publisher like Microsoft using one click of the mouse. With four levels of control, you can bring on the details and even specify the right software version for your company. It also comes with folder level control, and USB/CD drive limiting. And the ability to create multiple policies for different departments or user groups.
- Automation makes getting started a piece of cake. You can leverage your existing Active Directory settings to create the right protection levels for the right users. Once installed, it automatically scans and populates the Control List for you. After you’re up and running, Trusted Publisher helps you manage updates automatically from the software manufacturers you trust.
- Investigate a file by checking it against the IdentiFile™ database. Making decisions about which files to trust is a routine IT dilemma, but guessing can lead to all sorts of problems. The next time you find yourself questioning the trustworthiness of a specific program, simply look it up in the online database. With millions of hashes stored, it’s a great source of up-to-date information that can help keep your organization safe. And if your file is not entered yet, be the first to submit and help users across the nation.
- Central management through Faronics Core console allows you to deploy, configure and control with ease. You can add or remove files on the fly and apply them to all relevant PCs in a few clicks. Inside the console, you can tell that the product is working by reading the reports. These reports reveal which programs are trying to gain access to your network most frequently and which machines have the highest number of violations.
Faronics Anti-Executable can be installed on the 32 bit edition of Windows XP SP3 and 64 bit edition of Windows XP SP2, 32 and 64 bit editions of Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008. Windows Vista, and Windows 7. Faronics Core system requirements can be found in the Faronics Core guide. The hardware specifications are the same as those required by the host operating system. It is also available in Standard for standalone computers and enterprise networked computers.
- Protecting the Community
The Los Angles Police Department was finding too many laptops in patrol cars in need of IT support. Laptops provide an essential connection to intelligence that helps officers protect the community. Damaged laptops forced officers to troubleshoot machines or took the squad car off the streets. With Anti-Executable on the job, mobile laptops are available and secure without depending on IT personnel. Officers now have the tools they need to help protect the community 24/7.
Read the complete case study»
- Saving 20 Hours/Month at School
North Country Community College found they were faced with too many computers in the shop because they were constantly trying to enforce acceptable use policies for unauthorized downloads. After installing Faronics Anti-Executable, they no longer worry about malware or undesirable programs trying to execute on their machines. In fact, not only are users enjoying continuous availability, but the IT team has saved almost 20 hours each month by receiving significantly fewer support requests.
Read the complete case study»
- Protecting Your Privacy and Your Money
RTP Federal Credit Union was concerned about tightening security on employee workstations in order to protect the financial assets of their members. Handling thousands of financial transactions, data security was of paramount importance and a data breach could spell disaster for their reputation. RTP turned to Faronics Anti-Executable to provide proactive protection for their customers. It’s helped them enforce acceptable use policies, dropped malware incidents and IT tickets, and helps them meet industry compliance standards.
Read the complete case study»
Featured ResourceWebinar: How Social Media Leaves You Open to Cybercrime
Traditional anti-virus alone cannot protect your network against the top social media threats of 2012. So what’s your social media defense strategy?
- Webinar: Simplify Your Security with Application Control
- Webinar: 3 Ways to Hack your Network
- Webinar: Managing Insider Threats – 4 Risks You Need To...
- Webinar: 5 Threats Your Anti-Virus Won’t Stop
- Webinar: Protecting Staff Computers Beyond Deep Freeze
- Webinar: Stop advanced malware in its tracks
- False Sense of Security. Data Breaches Exposed.
Featured ResourceAdvanced Threat Protection with Faronics Anti-Executable
Today's cyber-criminals are organized, sophisticated and have access to the latest technology. With so much money at stake, they can afford to invest in the tools and technology to stay ahead of traditional computer security.
- Layered Security with Faronics
- Anti-Executable Blocks Ultrasurf
- Anti-Executable Blocks Shareware
- Block Phishing Malware
- Block a Keylogger
- Block Files Based On File Hash
- How-To Series
The complimentary Faronics Anti-Executable dashboard adds great value to Anti-Executable Enterprise by visualizing the application control enforcement and violation information from across your entire organization in a web browser.
By making this information centrally available, IT professionals no longer need to provide information consumers with dedicated access to IT systems for them to generate reports on demand.
The Anti-Executable dashboard has custom widgets that provide valuable insight into the various aspects of application control.
Information such as recent violations, top blocked programs, top violated computers, violations statistics and charts can now be viewed on a single page. Each widget can be clicked on to launch a detailed report that can be printed or exported into excel, text and other formats.
Download the Anti-Executable Dashboard from here.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the dashboard can be found in the dashboard manual.