Deep Freeze Cloud Enables Cloud-Based Management of Deep Freeze Software
VANCOUVER, B.C. and SAN JOSE, Calif., November 14, 2013 –Faronics, a global leader in simplifying, securing and managing multi-user computer environments, announced today the release of Deep Freeze Cloud – a cloud-managed version of its instant system restore solution.
“Cloud computing is revolutionizing every sector of business including IT management. As cloud-based technologies grow in popularity and more and more organizations make the switch to the cloud, developing Deep Freeze Cloud is a natural next step for Faronics,” said Heman Mehta, product management leader at Faronics. “Deep Freeze Cloud removes the hassle of setting up an on-premise console and database, plus our offering is hosted on Amazon Web Services, so scalability is not an issue. Businesses that implement Deep Freeze Cloud will be up and running within minutes and will not have to worry about console updates, therefore experiencing increased efficiency and user productivity.”
The features of Deep Freeze Cloud provide IT professionals with numerous benefits:
- Simple Web-Based Console – Users can monitor all workstation activity from their web-browser. In one clear dashboard, Deep Freeze Cloud displays the status of every computer within their environment.
- Monitor and Manage Remotely – Users can manage computers remotely from any location.
- No Hardware Required – Because Deep Freeze Cloud is a hosted, cloud-based solution, there is no need to invest in bulky hardware – reducing costs and administrative burdens. Users only need an internet connection to manage Deep Freeze Cloud.
- Rapid Deployment – Sign-up, deploy and manage computers within minutes.
- One Platform with Multiple Services – A single cloud platform provides Deep Freeze software along with Anti-Virus Protection, Application Whitelisting, Power Management, Kiosk Mode and admin-friendly GPO management.
- Subscription-based Pricing – Cost of acquisition is 50% lower than the perpetual license in the first year, making it more affordable when budgets are tight and halving return on investment time.
- Multi-language support – This will be available in a subsequent update. It will enable IT professionals to monitor their environment in their desired language with support for English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese and Japanese.
With a well-established record of helping businesses manage, simplify, and secure their IT infrastructure, Faronics makes it possible to do more with less by maximizing the value of existing technology. Faronics is the only endpoint security software vendor to offer a comprehensive layered security solution consisting of anti-virus, application whitelisting, and instant system restore protection. Incorporated in 1996, Faronics has offices in the USA, Canada and the UK, as well as a global network of channel partners. Our solutions are deployed in over 150 countries worldwide, and are helping more than 30,000 organizations.
For more information visit www.faronics.com.
Stearns Johnson Communications
T: +1 415.397.7600