For Existing Deep Freeze Customers – The New iOS And Android App Lets IT Teams Do More Through Their Mobile Devices.
VANCOUVER, B.C. and SAN JOSE, Calif., February 4, 2015 – Faronics announced today the release of its Deep Freeze Cloud Connector mobile app, designed to enable IT teams to manage many activities of their company’s Deep Freeze deployment from their mobile devices. Faronics is a global leader in simplifying, securing and managing multi-user computer environments.
“The Deep Freeze Cloud Connector mobile app gives a new level of flexibility to IT people, enabling them to freeze, thaw, and perform other critical tasks through their mobile phones, part of a comprehensive strategy of webifying their Deep Freeze Console,” said Heman Mehta, Product Management leader at Faronics. “IT teams continue to be stretched and the ability to manage their Deep Freeze Cloud Connector functionality while away from their desks enables them to do more with the same team and other resources.”
The new mobile app for the Deep Freeze Cloud Connector will enable IT teams to:
- Freeze and Thaw – Manage Deep Freeze functions anytime, anywhere from the convenience of their mobile phones.
- Leverage QR Codes – Scan computers using unique QR codes for each computer and perform on-demand actions.
- Push Cloud Agents – Push cloud agents on new computers using the phone without having to carry installers.
- Safely Sign In – Securely sign into the Cloud Console without having to enter credentials on any computer.
- Add Tags – Add tags on the go to organize and act in any environment with a general tag, location tag or a support tag.
- On Demand Actions – Perform routine Deep Freeze Cloud actions from the comfort of the mobile phone without logging into the Cloud website.
- Enjoy Multi-platform Support – Use the Deep Freeze Administrator mobile app on an iOS or Android device.
Visit the Deep Freeze Cloud Connector mobile app page to start Free 30 Day Trial.
With a well-established record of helping businesses manage, simplify, and secure their IT infrastructure, Faronics makes it possible to do more with less by maximizing the value of existing technology. Faronics is the only endpoint security software vendor to offer a comprehensive layered security solution consisting of anti-virus, application whitelisting, and instant system restore protection. Incorporated in 1996, Faronics has offices in the USA, Canada, Singapore and the UK, as well as a global network of channel partners. Our solutions are deployed in over 150 countries worldwide, and are helping more than 30,000 organizations.
For more information visit www.faronics.com.
# # #
North America Europe
Cathy Goerz or Tim Johnson Hannah Townsend or Richard Scarlett
UPRAISE Marketing + Public Relations Johnson King
T: +1 415.397.7600 T: +44 (0)20 7401 7968
E: firstname.lastname@example.org E: email@example.com