By Ciara Hamagishi
The Faronics Sales University team is back from Texas! Channel Account Manager Michael Smith went along for the ride with VP of Sales Ian Selbie, our head sales professor. The team enjoyed some much-needed sunshine, golf and of course had some fun working with our partners. And it seems like (not suprisingly) Ian won over some fans.
“Ian’s presentation and attitude are infectious. He inspires anyone to sell with passion and integrity – I would attend ANY presentation that he is leading.” – Dan McLeod (CDW)
Day 1 Highlights Included:
- Rob Farinholt (Promas) did an amazing job of running the Faronics Jeopardy board
- Fine Ian Selbie impressions such as his Scottish mother, an English customer and of course Columbo
- A not too full bad joke jar (either Ian’s losing his touch or the people of Austin were too kind on him)
Of course the team upped the ante on day two. Michael Smith noted that things would really change up as “Faronics Apprentice will be when the big winners establish themselves”.
Some Day 2 Highlights Included:
- A whole new round of quotes/bad jokes from Ian.
- A very impressive Faronics Apprentice. We are proud to announce that Robert Howington (HBR Technologies), Dan McLeod (CDW), and Jessica Juneau (Intech) were the winners!
All in all, the first mobile round of Faronics Sales University was a success! Or better yet in the words of our partner:
“I would recommend this to entire organizations, not just sales…since everyone supports sales. I was insistent my boss/owner come with me, and I am certain if we implement, our lives will be much enriched. Foundational sales training – excellent!” – Rob Farinholt (ProMas)
The next stop is L.A. on August 9th-10th. Then we are off to Chicago for September 13th-14th.