So many companies these days have no idea when their network has been hacked. According to Congressional testimony, 94% of companies served by a computer security firm were unaware that they had been victimized. That’s a staggering amount.
Have you ever wondered just how clean your network really is, and how to go about scanning for undetected threats? Take the Anti-Executable Challenge to see if you’re safe or allowing unwanted threats to sneak onto your network. By taking the test, you’ll also be entered for a chance to win 1 of 15 $100 Best Buy gift cards. What have you got to lose?
Take the test in 5 easy steps
- Download and install AE standard on a computer on your network (not protected by Deep Freeze)
- Run the automatic scan and create a control list
- Review the Control List – can you identify all the Executables on the list?
- Leave AE running for 15-days
- Run a report – did any unauthorized software attempt to run?
Enter to win
Send us your report to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll be automatically entered into the draw. Five winners will be announced each month for June, July and August. Install Anti-Executable now to get started. For full rules and regulations, click here.