Protection from Zero Day Threats
Accelerate IT Productivity
Granular and Flexible Control
Faronics Anti-Executable makes PCs Indestructible
Cutting Edge Security
Protect users from unknown threats such as zero-day attacks, mutating malware, advanced persistent threats and sophisticated attacks.
Ensure computers, systems and bandwidth are used for intended purposes with customized solution for different computer usage needs.
Allow organizations to enjoy the benefits of application control such as publisher-based approvals, policy-based control, and protection at the local machine level.
Accelerate IT productivity with an automated initial set-up, standardized configuration, central management, and reduced IT support tickets.
Reports all violations, blocked programs and activity, including which programs are causing the most violations and which machines have the highest number of violations.
Network Level Blocking
Allow or block execution of applications regardless of location and log all unauthorized application launch and software installation violations.
See the amazing things people are doing with Deep Freeze
We help you Manage All types of Devices
Classroom & Labs Computers
Make toughbooks even tougher. Revert unwanted changes in the operating system and installed software with a simple reboot.
Small & Large Business Environments
Ensure 100% server and workstation protection to run mission-critical business services, making it a cost-efficient solution.
Public Kiosk Computers
Protect and secure your public computers from malware that could cause data breaches within your organization.
Rugged & On-Field Computers
Make toughbooks even tougher. Keep your computers infection-free, secure and fast with a comprehensive, rock-solid protection.
Los Angeles Police Department
The Los Angles Police Department was finding too many laptops in patrol cars in need of IT support. Laptops provide an essential connection to intelligence that helps officers protect the community. Damaged laptops forced officers to troubleshoot machines or took the squad car off the streets. With Anti-Executable on the job, mobile laptops are available and secure without depending on IT personnel.Read the case study
“Anti-Executable is crucial to preserving an image determined for mission critical law enforcement systems used 24×7 to ensure reliability and security with minimal downtime and with the least reliance on IT personnel.”
Chief Tim Riley
CIO and Bureau Chief of the LAPD’s
Get Started with Faronics Anti-Executable EnterpriseContact us
- Protects against malware, spyware, and unwanted software
- Only program allowed by a Policy will run
- Allows only authorized users to configure and disable protection
Control List & Policies
- Automatic creation and maintenance of controls and policies
- Can be imported, exported, viewed, edited, searched, merged, and sorted
- Folder-level protection feature allows specific folders to be exempt from protection regardless of their location
- Creates a log of all unauthorized installation attempts
- Scanning of remote workstations to augment control list and policies
- Compatible with major third-party anti-malware, anti-virus, and firewall applications
- Complements Active Directory and Group Policies
- Offers option to designate specific applications to be Trusted and exempt from restriction, like anti-virus programs
- Maintenance Mode allows software updates and installations
- Integrates with Faronics Deep Freeze: automatically enters Maintenance Mode when it detects that a Deep Freeze Maintenance Event has Thawed the computer
- Integrates with Faronics Anti-Virus: ensures initial installation scan is free from malware
- Contains five reports: Activity, Temporary Execution Mode, Additions to Local Control List, Additions to Central Control List – Files, and Additions to Central Control List – Publishers
Expanded Flexibility Options
- Allow or block execution of applications regardless of location
- Schedule shutdown, restart, and Wake-on-LAN actions
- Temporary Execution Mode to allow unrestricted file execution for a specific time period
- Ability to run a report on executed programs during Temporary Execution Mode
Expanded Protection and Control
- Granular control of publishers with four-levels of control
- Offers silent install option for rapid network deployment
- Provides password protection for complete security
- Offers ability to enable or disable Anti-Executable on the fly
- Deploy as part of a master image
- Displays a customized violation message when a user attempts to perform an action that is not authorized by Anti-Executable
- Unique protection levels for Administrators, Trusted, and External users
- Stealth Mode hides the presence of Anti-Executable while keeping the computer fully protected
- Includes IdentiFile – a tool to compare files against a signature database for better visibility into file attributes
- Control over .exe, .dll, .com, .scr, .jar, .bat, and .bin files
- Faronics Core provides centralized deployment, configuration, scheduling, and control
- Install Anti-Executable on any or all workstations
- Activate/deactivate protection on one or more computers
- Manage and export log records of violation attempts
- Change maintenance schedules on the fly
- Group and filter workstations for easy management
- Instantly update passwords on protected workstations
- Communicate with computers over a LAN, WAN or the Internet
- ActiveTask feature ensures changes are applied to unavailable workstations by resending tasks when the computer can be reached
Los Angeles Police Department
Improving mission-critical systems uptime
Deep Freeze and Anti-Executable are crucial to preserving an image determined for mission critical law enforcement systems used 24×7 to ensure reliability and security with minimal downtime and with the least reliance on IT personnel,
Chief Tim Riley
CIO and Bureau Chief of the LAPD’sRead Case study
North Country Community College
Stop Malicious Software From Executing
“We did not even consider any other products as we very impressed with Deep Freeze and Faronics support.”
Computer Support workerRead Case study
RTP Federal Credit Union
Reduced support incidents
"The product and the trial evaluation were easy and straight forward to use, which convinced us to give our business to Faronics,”
Information Systems ManagerRead Case study